One of my favorite dishes that tends to wow a crowd is my stuffed chicken. Once you get this recipe down, trust me: You will stuff everything and anything into a chick breast. Stuffed chicken parm or chicken marsala? Check. Chicken cordon bleu? Been there done that. Not only is it a flashy way to impress your guests, but it is quick and simple.
2 chicken breasts
4 slices of deli ham
2 slices of white American deli cheese
4 tablespoons of honey mustard
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Use a meat tenderizer to flatten chicken breasts.
- Layer ham, cheese, and two tablespoons of honey mustard in the middle of each breast. The honey mustard measurement is for those who need a concrete measurement, but feel free to add more if needed. I also add some to the top of the chicken once it is folded over.
- Fold chicken like a taco, and use three toothpicks on each breast to secure in place.
- Place in glass cooking dish. I recommend to line with aluminum foil, as it will reduce clean up time. Cover with tinfoil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove tin foil lid and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Let cool for five minutes. Remove toothpicks before serving.